Friday, June 24, 2011

What I'm Doing

I just posted the second chapter in what I intend to be the ongoing story told on this blog, the story of Sam Dennis. I'm going to try to get these up regularly, but I can't guarantee I won't be too busy to always do it. Fortunately, since I've no readers (if you're here, you got here by accident, I am sure) there's no real demand for me to be quick.

I kinda plan to tell the Sam Dennis story in real time, so the fact that the second chapter spans months after the first one make it okay that I wrote it months later. I don't know how long I'll be able to keep that up, though. One slip-up and suddenly that whole real time thing is out the window. (My secret plan for keeping up with self-imposed deadlines is going to be not caring about the quality as much as I could. This may not be an ideal tradeoff, but who cares, right?)

Either way, I got that chapter done and the next one is also going to span a couple months so either it'll just be a long time before I post anything, or I'll get something unrelated done between now and then. I guess we'll find out in the future.

No comments: